Owlship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG forum based on the world of the Watchmen, created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hideout of Hellwrath(Come if you need one of my boys or me to do something for ya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellwrath
Citizen
Hellwrath

The Hideout of Hellwrath(Come if you need one of my boys or me to do something for ya) Empty
PostSubject: The Hideout of Hellwrath(Come if you need one of my boys or me to do something for ya)   The Hideout of Hellwrath(Come if you need one of my boys or me to do something for ya) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am

The air is musty and damp, it is dark. Everywhere you look you see hookers and dead men. But that is only on the outside. Inside is a large civilized mansion and security network. Highly guarded and watched. Weapon rooms and others litter the halls. A large office sits in the middle with Hellwrath himself.

Welcome to Hellwrath's hideout, the number one Criminal and your best friend.

Come here if you need anything performed for you. Say you need a hit or a drop on that bastard who is messing with you. Or maybe you just wanna get f*cked by the best badies out there. Your decision.

All are welcome, Supers, Vigilantes seeking refuge, or criminals looking to join the best one out there.

Welcome to my hell...
Back to top Go down

The Hideout of Hellwrath(Come if you need one of my boys or me to do something for ya)
Page 1 of 1